Monday, September 27, 2010

hoursxo

 To start off, I am now recently a resident of Cherry Log Ga. I have waited for this moment for quite some time, and with the help of a some good friends, a few loves, and a new "adoptive southern-family" I am now more than capable of making this happen for myself and for those little ladies that were sadly left behind, though clearly not forgotten, this is for you my beautiful one, and the little girl who snoozes far too much and smells of campfire warmth.

 This move was one of many reasons, one of the greatest I can speak of, is the total absence of my early environment that I had dearly loved from the very beginning of my ages. Living in a nature sheltered space, only led me to negative thoughts and drawn to a serious lack of inspirational presence and creative flow. As an artist you must surround oneself with what allows you to breathe in your secret silence, nature allows me to run freely within the field of times whilst remaining within my body; it has been a therapeutic method that has saved me from the most desired of destruction. Such capacity and force can only stem from one source, and within my travels to Georgia say two years prior I was given such a sight, such an intensity that flowed through veins and mind, that I knew at once, it was such, that had kept me close to the edge.

One has had such an incredible journey with his loved ones that if we could strengthen the bond by integrating ourselves within this new chapter only greatness could come of it, and it shall, but it will take effort, time and a lot of patience.

 I was told that this would be a hard transition of being kept away, although I knew/know of this to be true, I am also aware of many factors that hardly co-exists within the rulings of a typical union. This, I, she, and We are not your average happily in love, and together forever love song chapter, that most likely falls and follows with a few rainclouds and a sad piece of torn paper burning away at candlelight amidst a stormy night. I am given soul and body, all that needs to be taken in order to cope is hers, and all that she needs to feel loved as well. WE have been bound within "hoursxo" for seven years, and nothing can, shall, or happen to either of us.


kontirio

I shall part for now.
this was far more for my own personal gain of insight.

O:nen

No comments:

Post a Comment